Saturday, August 26, 2006

Featured Item: Dragon Necklace



This necklace has been on my favorites list for a long time, but I haven't bought it yet. Probably because it's so short and I have a big neck, but I'm quickly giving in, now that I have a ton of money coming as a birthday gift. Money I'm probably going to be using to have a gigantic Etsy blowout. But that isn't the point. This necklace is gorgeous, not because of the entire necklace- the coral chips used in the cord are just complimentary- but because of the amazing focal pendant, the pink, pearly dragon. The dragon just amazes me- made into a necklace, it's almost irresistible. There's another dragon pendant available from Dragon Lady Designs, too, this one a bit longer- this is really going to make my choice when it comes time to spend my birthday money TOUGH. I mean, I'm tempted to buy both!

PS: turns out this necklace got put on Saturday Night Special so guess who owns the pink passion dragon necklace? ME.




Again, big apologies for missed days- Life, you know? I can't promise I'll do better in the near future, but I'm certainly trying and remember that if you see something TOTALLY awesome on Etsy or if you want to draw our attention to your shop for consideration, please email us.

No comments: