Thursday, August 10, 2006

Featured Item: Stained Glass Dragon



Boy, am I getting some great stuff lately. This Stained Glass Pane is just amazing. If you've ever done stained glass you know that the smaller and more curvy the pieces get, the harder it is to make. Yet this dragon turned out absolutely lovely. With 103 pieces! And look at the beautiful different glass in the background- absolutely stunning. STUNNING.

If I had $350 that didn't need to be spent on food or shelter? I'd snatch this up. It would be my next etsy purchase. Instead, I'm showing it to you in the hopes that one of you will be able to benefit from this gorgeousness. Or maybe I'll be able to buy it. And don't forget to check out the rest of the shop- all simply GORGEOUS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool!
....but what happened to theme thursday??

*cries on theme thursday's behalf*

Cornellian said...

Soooooorrrry I forgot it was thursday :(