Monday, July 03, 2006

Featured Item: Punk Rock Accessory Kit



This great "kit" was part of the Etsy Coproduction contest, and was put together by Ingero, Pillowhead, and Nerdbomber, two of whom have already been featured on this site but I was reminded that this supercute kit existed and I decided that since the 4th is tomorrow I can do what I want and pick something ultra-cool from my favorites.

There was a lot of great stuff for the Coproduction contest, but this was one of my favorites. I love this because it really is a bitty little 'starter kit' for any punk wannabe- and while that may go against the idea of "punk," I love it and I think everyone should have one of these kits. Patches, pins, and a cute keychain- that's really fun, and this little set, to me, seems to be like the perfect way to punk up that jacket or bag that you have lying around. Sure, you'll wanna add extra stuff later, but this is a great start. It's just fun!

No comments: