Monday, July 17, 2006

Featured Item: Time after Time Buttons

Item No Longer Listed


You guys know I like buttons, right? Well, I do. I love pinback buttons. I love them in all sizes from 1 inch all the way up to 6 inches. I don't have a huge collection, but I have them and that's what matters, isn't it? Anyway, this is a set I'd really love to add to my collection. Time after Time. Kate Black is probably one of the most innovative sellers on Etsy. She's also one of the more well know etsy personalities.

Kate owns a site called Bad buttons, and boy does she ever make bad buttons. not all of them are as tame as the time after time set- She has everything from pinup girls to zombie pride, and all the gritty stuff in between. On her etsy shop she also sells notebooks made from old records and record covers, and a variety of pendants and button based ephemera- like pocket mirrors and bottle openers.

No comments: