Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Featured Item: Cranky Cat in a Tree



So, I'll admit that of late I've been having some trouble picking the features. Mostly because I have about 5 things I'm waiting to feature but, well, I have to do things- I have to frame something, I need to take photos of earrings (hard to do all by yourself!), I need to knit something... You get the idea. Anyway, before I start gushing about these cute kitties, I wanna add that I just got my earrings, just two days after I bought them, and they're completely and utterly awesome. I feel like a fangirl.

So, the Cranky Cats have been on my favorites list for a long time, and I think I'm going to end up getting a few prints as Christmas presents for my aunts, who both adore cats. I'll probably get myself one while I am at it. The prints aren't everyone's style but aren't they cute? I especially like this one because of the oversized cat on the tree- how adorable. If you didn't already gather that I like things to be out of proportion, I do, and that's why this print is my absolute favorite of them all. Others that I like? 1-2-3

How cute can you get?

2 comments:

C0c0nuts said...

I LOVE those cranky cats, they just make me smile and laugh.............

katiecarman said...

those earrings are badass!