Monday, June 12, 2006

Introduction from the Creator

Hi!

I'm Bronwyn from Heathertoes Handmade over at Etsy.com, and this the first and last (barring a feature once we get helpers over here for the featuring) time you will see my shop linked here. I'm attempting to create an honest place for people like me who see tons of really cool stuff on Etsy that never seems to get notice, and to share great experiences with some of MY favorite sellers, as well as people who are just awesome.

At first this blog is going to be a little limited- I'm going to be working from my etsy experiences so far, so you will probably see a lot of similar things, but I hope to get a few more people to work on this features blog with me, and hopefully this'll become a great user-oriented way to expose some of the awesome stuff on Etsy that just never seems to be noticed. This is not a place for me to promote my own etsy store, and I don't intend it to be like that at all. I want this to be an honest place for our opinions, and an honest place to post great Etsy merchandise! Anyone is up for feature here- big and small sellers alike. Feel free to email any suggestions for item features to etsyfeatures@gmail.com.

Thanks, and look for a review post soon.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Great Idea! I have an etsy shop and wish it was doing a little better.