Monday, June 26, 2006

It's Monday Again

I don't have any fun pictures for you, so I figured I'd just blather for a bit about Etsy-related stuff and hope one of my co-bloggers comes up with someone to feature today. First off..
Awesome Etsy Sales:
Half Off on All earrings at Totemic- I snagged a pair of caged dice I've been eyeing since before I bought the coloring book.
$10 off a purchase of $60 or more at mLee original art (prints only)- I haven't featured mLee (yet *wink*) but I have bought several things from her- mostly non-art but she's got gorgeous stuff, so this is a great deal. I snagged an art card from her this morning.

other
-Remember how I wasn't quite happy with the scent of the Gudonya Baby Legs Shaving Soap? Well, they made a new scent. The jury is still out on whether it's good or not but I know for a fact that the Hibiscus floap smells good (free samples) so the Hibiscus Baby Legs Shaving Soap should be good as well.
-Remember Aoi's Art? Remember the orange Peel Good earrings? Yeah, they're mine now. They are 10x more adorable in person. I am soo amazed with the detail that goes into these minscule pieces.
-Guess who made some whipped shea butter? I did, with materials from Bramble Berry Soapmaking Supplies. Now, I'm not selling it, because it's in ziplock tupperware containers, but it came out really good and I just wanted to share my non-etsy-related excitement.

Anyhow, that's it for today but if you're looking for a fun way to check out new items go to the Etsy Time Machine 2. I compulsively check it every day and I have a lot of fun as well as find a lot of cool stuff.

ps

Etsy is in WIRED MAGAZINE, the issue that came out today. Woot.

2 comments:

AmysBabies said...

Do you have a direct link to the article? I can't seem to find it

Cornellian said...

http://www.iospace.com/WiredEtsy.jpg

There's a link to the scan, its not actually online.