Saturday, June 17, 2006

Introducing: Lola

Hi everyone! A little introduction to me, before I jump in and start writing for this site:

I’m Lola, I’m 23, and I live outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with my husband and our two cats.

I’ve been drawing and crafting as far back as I can remember, but also as far back as I can remember, I’ve been enthralled by computers and technology. So it was a natural progression that I ended up going to school for graphic and web design. I now work for a large company creating web sites and databases.

At night and on the weekends, I do my crafty things, which mostly revolve around my sewing machine. Most of my creations come about because I want something for myself. It started when I made a fleece scarf for myself, and ended up making them for all my friends, family, and co-workers. You can find these, and other items I tested on myself first, like small zip pouches and MP3 player cases, in my shop on Etsy. Check it out at lolageek.etsy.com.

No comments: