Sunday, June 18, 2006

Smell it: Auntie Di's De-Lites Breakaway Soy wax melts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


OK, I just got these soy wax melts yesterday and I am already completely in love. I had gotten a vanilla grapefruit candle a while back from Unique Dsign, and so I requested some of Di's wax tarts when I got my wax burner- which is really supposed to be used for candles in jars, but I have a trusty altoids sours tin i melt things in. Anyway, back to what I was saying.. I got my order from Auntie Di's Delites yesterday, so I immediately started melting them. I ordered three things of tarts and I am thoroughly impressed. Unique Dsign's candle was more grapefruit, but these are more vanilla- so I like them both.

I highly recommend these tarts! They smell sooo strongly and they are SOOO nice. Pure Bliss. Also, there is a line of soy candles, and some really fun ones called "Flaming Wicks" with such flavors as monkey farts, Huge Melons, and Mary Jane. Best thing about these tarts? They are going to last FOREVER, and apparently soy wax also burns cleaner as a candle than normal parrafin- and that's always good.

Seriously, go buy something. I know I'm in love, and it's going to be all I can do not to buy the whole store- so go buy the whole store before I can get there ;)

No comments: